Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


This week's menu is pretty simple. We are still eating on the run because of soccer season, and many days during the week I have to feed the children supper at 3:30 in the afternoon and take food along with us to the soccer field to feed Art. Saturday I had planned on having chicken, rice, and corn, but the chicken never got taken out of the van and put away with the other groceries (I didn't find it until the next day) so we had to change things around a bit.

Friday 10/1 Homemade pizza
Saturday 10/2 (not chicken!) Blt's, french fries, fruit
Sunday 10/3 Chilli, Homemade Bread, Fruit
Monday 10/4 Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs
Tuesday 10/5 Homemade Pigs in a Blanket, Noodles, Corn
Wednesday 10/6 Spaghetti
Thursday 10/7 Leftovers, Grilled Cheese, Fruit

Get great cooking inspiration for your meal planning at www.orgjunkie.com.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

What a great idea for a post. I'm here just visiting from the Crew! And following as well!

HollyC said...

Hi, I'm stopping by from MPM! Everything you have planned for this week look delicious! My family loves to have 'breakfast' for dinner! Thanks for sharing.
~Holly