Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tag You're It: I Want to Know

Our Village Is A Little Different has tagged me in this fun game. Thanks! She has asked 8 people 8 questions. I get to answer her questions then tag 8 people and ask them my own list of questions. What a great way to get to know more about the people whose blogs you read every day.

What is the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Lily. She is such a funny little baby. Right now she is trying to speak in sentences and babbles nonstop. It is so funny when she even starts waving her hands to try and get her point across.

Do you have any pet peeves?
I do not like to be late or have to wait on people who are always late.

What is your favorite domestic duty?
Cooking. I love to be cooking or baking in the kitchen.

Is there anything you'd like to do when the children are all grown up?
I honestly cannot imagine what my life will be like when my children are all grown up. I hope I will have some grandchildren to babysit and maybe do some volunteer work that involves children.

What can always cheer you?
A hug or a snuggle from one of my sweet children.

Are you a very organized person?
People assume that because I have a big family I must be very organized. Not true. It doesn't come naturally to me and what little organizational skills I have I have had to work hard to develop.

Do you have a special thought that helps you in your daily life?
When my day seems hard and I wonder if I can really do all of this, I always try to remember that whatever He has called you to do, He will equip you for. God has given me everything I need to complete the tasks He has put before me.

Are you a morning person or a night owl?
More of a morning person. I usually go to bed pretty early as the children are up pretty early.

My eight questions (that I will answer too)

How did you meet your spouse?
We went to the same High School and officially met when he was dating a friend of mine (long story.)

Birth weights of your children?
In order from oldest to youngest 8.8, 8.6, 8.7, 9.5, 7.14, 8.1

Favorite Subject to teach?
I love history especially American History. My favorite time period is the Pioneers.

Favorite TV Show?
19 Kids and Counting

Last date you were on with just your spouse?
Last May Art took me to a work function.

Least favorite household chore?
Folding socks.

What do you like to do in your" spare" time?
I don't have a lot of "spare" time right now, but I like to read, sew, and scrapbook.

Small town or big city?
Although cities can have lots of great advantages, I prefer living in my small town any day.

I am tagging:

Superjerl
Guiding Light Homeschool
A School of Our Own
Because of Our Children
Moms Mustard Seeds
I Can't Decide
All American Family
Homeschool Success

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks! This looks like fun...I'll have to post it on my Fun Friday post!! Thanks for stopping by...and yes, you are right about books!

Just an Average American Mom said...

Thanks for tagging me. I will get this posted soon.

Have a great day :)

i cant decide said...

Hey, thanks! I'm posting mine tomorrow!