|In partnership with Universal Studios’ motion picture debut of Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax* also known as the “Speaker for the Trees” who brings environmental truth and ecological hope to all, Seventh Generation will feature limited edition Lorax prints on all our diapers and training pants. These prints are intended to remind parents and caregivers of the lessons of The Lorax, and encourage family reading and environmental awareness while creating a few smiles. Discover (or rediscover) Dr. Suess’ The Lorax as you read about his legacy and messages of sustainability with your child, and inspire a new generation of environmentalists starting with your family!|
Be among the first to try these new products before they hit store shelves and rest assured that with every Seventh Generation purchase you’re helping to protect the planet for future generations!
- NEW Overnight Diapers are absorbent enough to keep your baby and bedding dry through the night or during prolonged travel
- Free & Clear diapers have improved more flexible tabs that provide even better fit
- Free & Clear training pants have an absorbent core made with more renewable, plant-based materials. They also feature stretchy, tear away side panels for a better fit and added convenience, as well as inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby care products do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free & Clear products are also hypo-allergenic
- Starting March 2, you can register for a free The Lorax scrapbook with the purchase of any three Free & Clear diaper products, until supplies last
- Seventh Generation Website http://bit.ly/SevGen
- Seventh Generation on Facebook http://on.fb.me/SevGenFbook
- Seventh Generation on Twitter http://bit.ly/SevGenTwitter
We received from MyBlogSpark, a package of Seventh Generation Free and Clear training pants and a copy of Dr. Seuss's The Lorax. We love Dr. Seuss and the children really enjoyed reading The Lorax. In case you are not familiar with the story, the Lorax is a book that shows in a way only Dr. Seuss can why we need to pay attention to what we do to the environment because everything that we do affects other creatures and things on this earth. Everywhere in the world we are in danger of losing real life Brown Bar-ba-loots, Swomee Swans, Humming-Fish, Truffula Trees and the forests they inhibit. The Lorax teaches children that they can play an important role in taking care of our world.
My almost 3 year old daughter has been trying out the training pants. She likes that she can put them on and take them off by herself. The training pants have been keeping her dry even though she is not really using the potty regularly yet. The sides are stretchy and easy to tear when changing. I also love that the training pants are hypo allergenic!
You have an opportunity to enter a giveaway for a prize pack including a copy of Dr. Seuss's The Lorax and a package of Seventh Generation Free and Clear Diaper product.
To enter leave a comment answering the following question, "Which of the Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diaper products are you most interested in trying with your family in an effort to become more eco-conscious?"
For an extra entry you can go "like" Seventh Generation on facebook and leave a comment on my blog telling me you did.
For another entry you can follow me with GFC, Networked Blogs, or Linky Followers or tell me that you do.
Giveaway will close on at 11:59 pm 3/6/2012. Please make sure to that I have a way to contact you in your blog comment (ex. email address.) Winner will be chosen at random.
“Disclosure: The Seventh Generation Diapers prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark."