Our Family

Our Family

Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 24 and 25 Gratitude Challenge 2011



I can't believe that after posting every day so far, I forgot to post on Thanksgiving!  I don't even really have an excuse except I forgot until almost 11:00 last night, and by then was way too tired to string a thoughtful sentence together, so I am combining yesterday and today into one post.

Day 24-  I am so thankful to have had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family!  We had the best fried turkey ever and a mountain of other foods for our afternoon meal, and then a light supper with lots of different pies and fudge for dessert.  It was a great day of food, family, and of course football!

Day 25-  I have finished my Christmas shopping and did not have to fight one single crowd!  I really did all of my shopping online this year.  Besides Walmart, Target and Kohls, I also got some fantastic deals yesterday and today at Vision Forum and Bass Pro.  Although it technically wasn't a Christmas gift, I even got a fabulous deal (what's better than free) on a cell phone upgrade for my husband.  I am hoping he will love his new Droid 2 when he gets it this week.

No comments: