Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Love the Creativity of My Children

Today, the children and I were reading through our Lots and Lots of Fire Trucks and Fire Fighters Book from Marshall Publishing (review coming October 24th. ) We were talking about Joe the fireman and the equipment he wears and uses.  After we finished reading and looking at the pictures, it was time for me to go upstairs and make lunch.  Anthony asked if he could keep looking at the book.  I said he could as long as he remembered to put it back on the shelf when he was finished.  When I called him to lunch, he said, "Mom, come see what I made first!"  I went downstairs and saw that re had re-created fireman Joe out of his Legos, using Buzz Lightyear's head for the fireman's head.  Isn't he creative?


No comments: