Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies

We had company over for supper last night, so I decided to make my favorite brownies for dessert.  Someone made these brownies for me when I had Anthony and my church brought over some meals.  They were so good I had to get the recipe, and the "recipe" is so easy anyone can make it for a quick but delicious dessert.  All you need is a box, a bag, and a can.

"Recipe" for Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies

1 box of your favorite brownie mix 13x9 size
1 bag of peanut butter chips
1 can of chocolate frosting


Prepare brownies as instructed on the box.  Add one bag of peanut butter chips.  Pour in a greased 13x9 cake pan and bake as directed on brownie box.  Remove from oven.  Frost with chocolate frosting while brownies are still hot.  Cool, cut, and serve!

No comments: