Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Supermarket Savings 101

I have had several people ask me about this, so I thought I would write about it here.

Over the last several months, Art and I have been working hard to get and stay on a reasonable budget. We have several fixed expenses that are just that...fixed. We have other expenses that can change from month to month. Guess what one of the biggest is? You got it! Groceries! Now first I have to remind you that we do have 5 children, two of which are in diapers, and one in nighttime pullups. I spend a fortune at Walmart every month and decided it was time to do something about it. A friend told me about the www.moneysavingmom website and I have been reading it several times a week ever since. One day I clicked on Crystal's other website Biblical Womanhood and read about her Supermarket Savings 101 Course. I purchased the course and I have to say WOW! Let me tell you a little about it. The cost is $17.95 there is no shipping because you download everything in a matter of minutes off of your computer. For the $17.95 you get the 6 lesson course plus the audios, and 6 more ebooks Simply Centsible Suppers, Simply Centsible Breakfasts, Menu Planning Made Easy, Thriving on One Income, Bread by Hand, and Momma's Guide to Growing Your Own Groceries. I listened to the audios while I was downstairs cleaning the playroom and have printed out the ebooks and read through them. I think this course has something that everyone can use in it, and the ebooks alone are worth the price of the course. I have begun to save a large amount of money on my grocery bill already and even though I have barely begun my frugal journey, I feel like I am headed down the right path. If you want more information look for Biblical Womanhood on the right side of my page and click where it says CLICK HERE.

1 comment:

momtofivekids said...

Thanks for the review of the course. I have looked at it, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the money. I might look at it agian. Thanks!