Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Homeschool Freebies

I have been homeschooling for 3 years, and I never really was aware of the many items that are out there for homeschoolers for free. I will be listing them as I come across them.

http://www.mysavings.com/ Go to product samples, then teachers. Also check out the ones for moms. You do have to register as a user, but it is free. Some things I have signed up for is Lego Magazine free for 2 years, One free issue of Home School Enrichment Magazine, and Free Curriculum Kits. There is a lot of other offers and coupons on this site.

The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Freebie Directory 2008

I found this link on http://www.moneysavingsmom.com/ (I love this blog)
but you can go to www.thehomeschoolmagazine.com/freebiedirectory/index.html
There are 40 freebies for Homeschoolers. Most are downloadable. It is great to be able to see this stuff before you buy it, and there is a variety of stuff. One caution, if you are on dial-up internet, it will take FOREVER to load.

No comments: