Our Family

Our Family

Friday, February 22, 2008

Date Night

Art and I have 5 children (10,6,4,2, and 10 months) and we have never hired a babysitter. We have on occassion had the opportunity to go out on a date (thanks to my mom and dad) but it is rarely alone since I have been nursing for close over 4 years now, so we always have a baby tagging along. Friday nights we do pizza and a movie for the kids at 5:00, then they all get a bath and got to bed by 8:00. Then we have our Friday Night date. We get to watch a grown up movie alone together. It is something I look forward to every week. The cost? We are on the 2 at a time Netflix plan which at 2 movies a week is $1.87 a movie, plus .25 for a bag of popcorn. Not a bad price for a date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Idea if you find a movie you or your family truly enjoys you should post comments on it. I think others besides my self would find it useful.