Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Field Trip!
















Our Homeschool Group went on a fieldtrip to Mid America Science Museum today. We had a great time! The museum was practically empty because it was a weekday afternoon, so the kids did not have to wait in line and got to do their favorite exhibits over and over again. The museum is all hands on exhibits, so even Anthony had a good time. They also gave us a good deal on admission. Teachers are free, so all of the adults in the group were free since we are all teachers and kids were $1 off regular admission. What a great way to spend a fun and educational day!

2 comments:

momtofivekids said...

Looks like you had a great time! I've been wanting to do something like this with my kids.

6intow said...

So much fun! I love going to museums with my kids, especially with other families, and on empty-ish days.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I was encouraged in return.

Have a great day!
~Erin