Our Family

Our Family

Monday, February 11, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

Last week I mentioned that I had started a new budget using the Budget Envelopes app for my iPad.  I finally had to break down and increase the grocery budget because after the last price increase in milk and other dairy products, I just wasn't making my target amount.  I also wasn't doing a very good job tracking how much I had spent and making adjustments in my menu.  Next week is my last week of this pay period, and I will be very interested to see where I end up in my grocery cost for the month.  I will be very happy if I end up with any money left in my envelope!

This week's menu (my "week" goes from Friday to Thursday)

Fri 2/8- Pizza
Sat 2/9- Venison Steak, Mushrooms, Baked Potatoes, Salad
Sun 2/10 Broccoli Cheese Soup, Crescent Rolls
Mon 2/11- Nacho Chicken and Rice Wraps (new recipe), Corn on Cob
Tues 2/12 - Cheeseburger Casserole (new recipe), Salad
Wed 2/13-BBQ Beef Sandwiches,Tator Tots, Fruit
Thurs 2/14- Roasted Chicken, Rice, Carrots


To see some other great menu plans, go to www.orgjunkie.com.

No comments: