Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Pictures With A New Camera

Back when Chelsea was a baby, I couldn't wait for her to hurry up and do things.  I couldn't wait for her to reach the next milestone whether it was rolling over, crawling, walking, potty training etc...I didn't take the time to sit back, relax, and enjoy the present.  Now, 15 years later, I look at all of my children and want to freeze them right where they are.  Even though I am much better at relaxing and enjoying my children, time is going way too fast!  I cannot believe that this year I will have a 15 year old!  Sometimes I wish I could just make time slow down and be able to hold on to it just a little bit longer.


Anyway, I got a new camera for Christmas this year (yay!), so I thought I would post the first pictures of the children in 2012.

Chelsea (almost 15)

Nick (10 next week) and Alex ( 8)

Anthony( 6)

Christian ( 4 1/2) and Lillian (2 1/2)

Emelia 10 months( walking with her new toy)

Emelia 10 months (I posted 2 pics of her cause this outfit is too cute not to)

1 comment: