Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday




Thursday night I had a meeting so I decided to go grocery shopping a day early. It was the first time I can remember n a VERY long time that I was grocery shopping by myself (usually all of the childen are with me.) It was very quiet that's for sure, but I did miss their help (you know like grabbing stuff off the bottom shelf, sending Chelsea back for something I forgot, and loading the van.) Here's what's cooking up at my house this week.

Friday 1/14- chicken nuggets and fries (we had pizza on Wed for Nick's birthday so no pizza on Friday this week)
Saturday 1/15- beef stroganoff(made with deer meat), peaches, and bread
Sunday 1/16- roasted chicken, baked potatoes, corn
Monday 1/17-tacos
Tuesday 1/18- pork chop parmesean
Wednesday 1/19- grilled cheese and soup
Thursday 1/20- steak, mashed potatoes, cauliflower

Check out some other great menus for this week at http://www.orgjunkie.com/

1 comment:

Annika said...

Hi. It is a treat to go to the store alone, sometimes isn't it? I have found though, I enjoy having the kids with me :) it makes it more exciting! Have a great week!