Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I did two weeks worth of grocery shopping on Friday hoping to avoid Walmart completely this week (although I will have to go the grocery store for milk at least.) Here's what's cooking up at my house this week:

Friday 12/17-pizza
Sat 12/18-chicken patties, french fries, peaches
Sun 12/19-goulash
Mon 12/20- deer steaks, baked potatoes, mixed vegetable
Tues 12/21-broccoli and cheese soup, biscuits
Wed 12/22-Italian Beef Sandwiches, carrots, fruit
Thurs 12/23-Turkey and rice casserole
Fri-12/24-pizza
Sat- Merry Christmas!-ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, corn, Birthday cake for Jesus

Have A Merry Christmas!
For some great menu inspiration go to http://www.orgjunkie.com/

4 comments:

Annika said...

Hi! I'm a homeschooling mom too :) I found you from MPM. You were smart on your shopping, I have to go this week. I have been thinking about baking a HB Jesus cake too. How do you decorate yours? Have a blessed week! Annika

Unknown said...

Have a terrific Christmas!
Please stop by and enter my $30 IHOP gift card giveaway.

HollyC said...

Hi! I love the idea for a birthday cake for Jesus!! I think the kids and I will bake one this year...maybe on Christmas Eve after church! Thanks for sharing.
Merry Christmas & Happy MPM!
~Holly

Jodi said...

Thanks so much for stopping by to comment and for the welcome back! :) I'm following you now! Merry Christmas!