Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 6, 2010

Menu Plan Monday





We have a freezer full of deer meat (Yeah!) a free turkey that I am going to cook and split up into as many different meals as I can and the meat that I bought ahead on sale last week so we are in good shape meat wise for the next few weeks. My bread machine however broke after 3 years of using it quite a bit so no fresh bread this week. The good news is I found a barely used one for a great price and will pick it up later in the week. Here's what's cooking up at my house this week:

Friday 12/3-pizza
Sat 12/4-dinner out
Sun 12/5 cheese ravioli
Mon 12/6- chicken pot pie
Tues 12/7- pot roast (well deer roast), potatoes, and carrots
Wed 12/8- chicken, broccoli, noodle casserole
Thurs 12/9- deer chili, biscuits

Go to http://www.orgjunkie.com/ for more menu inspiration.

3 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Your menu for the week looks very good. I just love Chicken Pot Pie. Thank you for sharing and you have a great week.

Annett/ Fit Moms Fit Kids Club said...

I have used my bread maker about 1 time since I got it as a wedding gift 14 years ago! lol.. I used a box mix. Can you use fresh ingredients with a bread machine??

HollyC said...

What a great week! I've been thinking about a bread maker, but I'm not sure if I would be able to use it;0) Thanks for sharing.
~Holly