Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Favorite Recipes: Cheese Ravioli

My kids love to eat at Olive Garden. One day to surprise them, I made an entire Olive Garden meal for 9 at home including the salad and breadsticks for under $20. Cheese Ravioli is a big hit at my house, is quick and easy to make, and is great for when you need to make a meal for someone.


What you need (I double this recipe for my crew):

1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 can diced tomatoes undrained
1/2 cup water
1 pkg frozen cheese ravioli
1pkg 3 cheese blend shredded cheese
2 TBSP grated Parmesan

Heat oven to 400. Mix sauce, tomatoes and water; spoon 1 cup in the bottom of 13x9 baking dish. Layer half the ravioli and 1 cup cheese over sauce. Top with remaining ravioli and sauce mixture and sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 more min or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan, let stand 10 min and serve.

No comments: