Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The School Room Is Not Completely Finished But.....

Here are some pictures of the progress.  The blackboard has not been painted yet because it has a very potent odor and Art wants to wait for a day the children and I are not at home to paint it, and the door from the laundry room/bathroom to the school room/playroom has to be painted.  I wanted to take some pictures (forgive my camera I really need a new one)  now though because this is probably the cleanest this room will ever be!  I still have to buy a table, make the curtains and a cushion for the window seat.  Then, we will get to move the toys and school stuff back where it belongs!  The family room is coming along too and should be done in a couple of weeks.  I will post pictures of the remodel from beginning to end when both rooms are finished.





I just need to say what a wonderful husband I have!  Not only does he work so hard to support our family at his job, he has done almost all of the work on the remodel by himself.  I am so blessed to have such a hard working, talented husband!

2 comments:

Karrie said...

It looks great! What a wonderful room to school in.

kathleen said...

can I just say how jealous I am of this room! :) I love, love, love the built-ins. What a wonderful way to start off this next school year!