Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Emelia Rose 4 1/2 Months



Babies grow and change so fast!  Emelia is now 18 weeks old and is such a sweet baby!  She loves having her brothers and sisters play with her.  They all adore their baby sister!  Lily gave her the doll she is playing with in the picture. She is rolling front to back and back to front and chewing on everything in sight.  Two of my children had teeth at 4 months old, but I am hoping it will be a bit longer for Emelia.  She takes three one hour naps during the day and then sleeps from 9:30 until 2 am, nurses and goes back to sleep until 6:30, nurses and goes back to sleep until 8:30.  The last two nights she has slept past two am and not woken up until 4am.  Unfortunately, my internal mommy clock has woken me up at two both days!  I wish she wouldn't grow up so fast and just enjoy being a baby for awhile.  Oh well, we'll just have to enjoy it for as long as it lasts.

No comments: