Story Builder has the following features:
- 3 levels of play
- record feature so students can record their own voice
- simple interface to record narrative
- recorded answers are stitched together to make a complete narrative
- 50 different story lines
- over 500 audio clips of questions to guide narratives
- optional question text and answer introduction reinforcement
- email recorded stories
Here are a couple of screenshots to give you an idea of how it works.
Even though my oldest daughter has had an iTouch for a few years, this is the first app I have used with the younger children (8,6,4.) The app was very easy to download and start using. The children thought it was really cool that it recorded their voice and they could listen to it. I thought it was a great, fun way to teach children to think about what is going on in the pictures and giving their answers to create a story. I loved to hear how the children answered the questions. Kids can be so creative!
To see what other crew mates had to say click here.
Disclaimer: As a member of the Schoolhouse Review Crew I received a complimentary download of the Story Builder App for the purpose of writing a fair and honest review. I received no other compensation.