Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 3/12/12

When writing my 2 week menu plan this week, I let each of the children choose a meal (except for the baby.)  That covered 6 meals.  2 days are pizza (every Friday.)  That only left me 6 meals to figure out.  I find that sometimes that hardest part of meal planning isn't the shopping for the meals or the actual cooking.  Sometimes figuring out what we are going to eat is the hardest part.

This week's menu:

Fri 3/9-pizza
Sat 3/10-chicken and gravy over mashed potatoes, biscuits, creamed corn
Sun 3/11-broccoli and cheese soup, crescent rolls
Mon 3/12- spaghetti
Tues 3/13- chicken patties and fries
Wed 3/14- pork chops, noodles, applesauce, cauliflower
Thurs 3/15- (Lily's B day) homemade shells n'cheese, chocloate cake with strawberry icing

For great menu planning inspiration go to www.orgjunkie.com.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Lisa, I agree, deciding is often the hardest for me too! Since you have done the hard work, maybe we will just have what you are having...sounds yummy! Thanks! ;)