Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Making Easter Crafts



If you have been reading my blog for a long time, you might remember my "Monday Morning Projects" where we started out every week with a craft or art project. Sadly, I did not continue with that this year for a lot of reasons, but we still do a craft or art project on occasion and I would like to be able to do it again weekly because the kids love it. When my mom was here a few weeks ago, she brought some Easter sun catchers and foam cross crafts for the children to make. Since we did not have a whole lot planned for today and we are visiting the ladies at The Village tomorrow (we usually bring them something) I thought it would be fun to make them today. The children were excited to be making a craft and they even did a fairly good job cleaning up after themselves so it was a big hit.

No comments: