Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Break

This week our local public schools are on their Spring Break. We don't always follow the school schedule, but we are ahead for the year and at a good stopping place so we decided to take the week off. I also wanted to have an opportunity to get some spring cleaning done and gather up items for a yard sale. Usually we take days off when we go out of town or have special plans or an appointment. This week I had absolutely nothing planned so I was a little worried about the children being bored, but so far they have had a great week. The weather has been great so they have spent quite a bit of time outside. Chelsea got to go on a day trip to Little Rock with 4-H yesterday to go to The World of the Pharaoh Exhibit and The Clinton Library and she had a wonderful time. Since it is raining today, I am going to enlist the children's help in sorting toys in the playroom. Wish me luck!

No comments: