Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Soccer!











After our Cooperative Learning Day, the children and I had to kill a couple of hours in town because we had soccer that night and I wasn't going all the way home to turn around and drive all the way back to town again. So, we went to the library, Dollar General, and to the park. After that it was time to meet daddy for an early supper at my favorite restaurant (who by the way is our team's sponsor and on Thursday children eat free with an adult meal purchase.) Then it was back to the park for soccer. Chelsea's practice started at 5:30 and Nick and Alex had a game at 6:00. It was their first game of the season. I had my hands full keeping Christian and Anthony busy and since Art is Nick and Alex's coach he had his hands full with 9 -4,5 and 6 year olds. Our team won 10-5 which was exciting because most of our kids had never played soccer before. The children had a lot of fun, but we were all very tired by the time we got home. They are looking forward to the next game on Tuesday, while I will be busy trying to come up with ways to keep the little ones occupied so I am not chasing them all over the park.

No comments: