Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 5, 2008

We Have an Announcement!!!


The newest addition to the Trombley family will be arriving on or around the 23rd of March. The children are very excited, although Anthony doesn't think it looks like a baby, he thinks it is a baby sea turtle. I guess he is kind of right. Alex really wants the baby to be born right now but I told him it has to grow for a few more months. He woke up the next morning patted my belly and said,"I think it is much bigger than yesterday, hasn't the baby grown enough?" Chelsea, Nick, and Alex all think we should have a girl this time, but I explained to them (again) that that decision is out of our hands, that we are praying for a healthy baby and whether it is a boy or a girl does not matter.

5 comments:

6intow said...

So exciting! Congratulations.

Praying for a healthy baby and, relatively speaking, smooth pregnancy.

~Erin

momtofivekids said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful!

Anonymous said...

lisa!!!! congratulations girl!!! you have beaten me to number
six! :-) I am so happy for you and Art! I hope you are feeling well. I have been meaning to call you...we are moving again! I have been missing all you gals. Joseph was out of work for 2 months, actually. He didn't get laid off, but it's sort of a long story, I will call. He got a job in Meridian, my home town, and started last week. It's at a bank!! so weird, he has to wear a suit to work! He is still in HR, but it is very different and he has a lot to learn. I have to stay in Greenwood til the house sells, so we are praying that is soon! You know all too well how that goes. Well I can't wait to talk to you sweet girl, I will be praying for that little one. You are so blessed! much love, and send my love to all the girls, kathleen

What were up to said...

Congratulations!! She is Beautiful. Okay maybe a little wishful thinking I have so much pink to send your way.

mysteryhistorymom said...

Lisa- Congratulations! What an exciting time for all of you! Yippee! Lori