Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Nick's Drawings




Usborne Books has some of the best drawing books for children. Today the kids had some time while I was making lunch and Nick wanted to do a project. So he got out The Big Book of Things to Do which includes the Usborne Books What Shall I Cook, What Shall I Be, What Shall I Grow, What Shall I Draw, What Shall Paint, and What Shall I Make, and decided he wanted to draw. The reason I love their drawing books is that it shows in a step by step method using different shapes how to create a picture. The kids can work on the drawings without any help. Nick drew the space rocket and the wizard. The pictures show the instructions in the book, and then Nick's drawing. Didn't he do a great job?
If you are interested in checking out more Usborne Books go to http://www.usbornebooksbylisa.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nick, you have a great talent!! Me and Papa are so proud of you! Keep up the good work. Love, Nana