Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Anthony's Tonsils

Anthony went to the specialist yesterday after a hard week-end of continued fever and being unable to eat or sleep. The doctor had to give him a penicillin shot and a new antibiotic that has to be taken for 2 weeks. We have to go back to see him in 6 weeks to have him checked out again and to make a decision. If we get his tonsils out now he would have to go to Children's Hospital because of his age the surgery is more complicated. If we wait a few months it can be done in the Surgery Center. The penicillin shot has helped a great deal already, he actually slept last night. Hopefully the medicine will do its job and take care of the infection.
Post a Comment