Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Books, Books, and More Books (part 2)

Now that I am back home, I will finish the post I started about the new books I ordered that just arrived. From http://www.rainbowresource.com/ I ordered:

Handwriting Without Tears 1st Grade My Printing Book
Apologia Science Exploring Creation with Astronomy
Bible Explorer 1,2,&3
Bible Explorer 4,5&6
My First Sewing Book Kit (came with a book and 43 animal patterns)


I am still waiting for one more thing to arrive. I ordered 5 in a Row by Jane Claire Lambert from http://www.half.com/ and I hope to get it soon. I can't wait to get started on it with the boys.

3 comments:

6intow said...

Welcome home :-) I love getting back home from trips and just enjoying the friendly familiarity of home again.

We have enjoyed handwriting without tears also, and then transition into A Reason for Handwriting, but HWOT is where they start. I have heard so much good about FIAR, too, but never bought it. I'm sure you guys will love it.

have fun!
~Erin

Anonymous said...

Lisa I'm about to place an order on half.com is there a way for you to refer me so I can get you some extra money for books? I read on a previous post about the referral.

The Happy Homeschool Mom said...

I can email you a $5 off of a $10 purchase coupon if you have never bought from half.com before. It also helps me because if you use it, I get $5 off of my next $10 purchase. If you are interested send me your email (if I don't already have it) at artandlisatrombley@yahoo.com

lisa