Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Favorite Recipes: Bubble Pizza

I saw this recipe floating around Facebook the other day, and knew it was one I was going to try.  It's quick, easy, and inexpensive and all of my children love pizza.  I made it for them for lunch and I have already had requests to make it again.  Next time though they want me to make two pans as it was gone rather quickly!



Ingredients:

2 cans biscuits
pizza or spaghetti sauce
shredded mozzarella cheese
any toppings you like on pizza: ground beef, ham, mushrooms, peppers, pepperoni, etc...


Grease a 13x9 casserole dish and preheat oven to 400.  If any of your toppings need to be precooked, (ground beef browned, peppers sauteed, etc) do that first.  Then add in your sauce.  I did not list an amount because people like different amounts of sauce, but we used one can of Del Monte Traditional Spaghetti Sauce.  Cut your biscuits into quarters and place in the bottom of the casserole dish.  Pour your sauce/toppings mixture over top.  Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.  Remove from oven and spread shredded cheese over top. I used half  a bag.  Put back in the oven 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.  Cut into squares and serve.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My mom loves to make this when she has all the grandkids. It's quick and easy and fills them all up!