Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Favorite Blog Posts of 2013

It is the last day of the year!  2013 went by so fast, but really so did 2012, 2011, 2010, and every year before that that I have had children.  It never stops amazing me how much they grow and change in a year!

I am ending this year on my blog by linking back to some of my favorite blog posts for 2013.  Then I will start the new year tomorrow with a "First Day In Pictures" post with my new camera.

Favorite Review Product Post

I reviewed so many awesome products this year!  In fact, I do not think I can ever top this year not in number of reviews, but in the number of truly fantastic products that made a huge difference in our homeschool.  Choosing my favorite product was NOT easy, but Moving Beyond the Page made the top of my list.


Favorite Book Review

I had the opportunity to review several books this year.  This is another great blessing for me since I am not able to buy many books for myself.  My favorite book that I reviewed this year was Threads of Grace by Kelly Long.

Favorite Recipe Post

Our favorite dessert that we made this year was Zucchini Brownies.  They were delicious!!

Favorite Field Trip

We did so many fun and educational things in 2013.  Our favorite Field Trip was to the Discovery Museum and the Witt Stephens Jr. Central Arkansas Nature Center in Little Rock.  It was even better because it was free!  Our museum passes from MASM got us into the Discovery Museum and the nature center is always free.

Favorite Family Moment

This year we went tent camping for the first time and the children loved it!!!! You can read about our adventure here.

Favorite Homeschooling Post

This year I tried to give you a peek into our homeschooling life by writing a "Day in the Homeschool Life" of each of the age groups of my children and myself.  You can find that series here.

Those are just a few of my favorite posts from 2013.  We did a lot of fun things and accomplished a lot in our homeschool.  I am looking forward to whatever 2014 brings!

Happy Homeschooling!

No comments: