Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Homeschool Art Class 12/7/2012 and 12/14/2012

I forgot to post about  last week's Homeschool Art  Class, and then forgot to bring my camera this week.  For the month of December, we have been working on Christmas stuff in class.  Last week the children made paper plate Santas, water color Christmas paintings, and ornaments they drew and colored on foam backing.












Thursday night, Alex decided he needed to make a present for our Art teacher.  So he constructed 3, 3 dimensional trees out of construction paper, decorated them with paper ornaments and stars, and attached them to a paper platform.  They turned out so cute!!  I did not get a picture of them before he gave them to her.  He was quite proud and she loved them!  One of our projects that day was to make 3 dimensional paper trees, but Alex didn't mind making them again.  We also made Christmas cards, and a drawing of a Christmas scene.  No photos since I forgot my camera.  I could have taken a few with my phone, but I didn't think about it.  We only have one more class in 2012!

No comments: