Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 31, 2012

Cleaning Off The Shelves: For Sale Apologia, All About Spelling, and More


It seems like no matter how many book shelves you have, when you homeschool it is never enough!  I need to sell a few things to make room for some new ones and was hoping I could bless somebody else with them.  Prices do not include shipping.  I will add shipping once you email me your zip code.  Shipping will be Media Mail unless you specify another service.  Payment will be Paypal only, unless you are local.  Prices are negotiable.  Email me if you have any questions!

Apologia Who Is My Neighbor: Hardcover Text,Notebooking Journal, Coloring Book asking $40
who-is-my-neighbor


Apologia I Don’t Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist: Book and Workbook asking $25
DSC00969

All About Spelling Level 1 Plus Basic Interactive Kit New in Package asking $50.00 
DSC00966

British History Student and Teacher James P. Stobaugh asking $20
DSC00965

Saxon Math 2 Teacher’s Manual asking $15
DSC00964
Scott Foresman 4th Grade Reading Street: 2 hardcover texts, Guide on the Side Instruction Booklet,  Teacher Resource DVD, Exam View Assessment CD asking $30
DSC00962



No comments: