Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

TOS Blog Walk

For the last several months, the TOS crew has been choosing 10 blogs every week for crew members to "walk" to so we could get to know each other better. Through this "Blog Walk" I have found some really great homeschooling information and inspiration. It has been a lot of fun to see the different blogs and learn about my fellow crew mates. This week I am on the Blog Walk (see me #3!) I invite my readers to visit each of these blogs and leave a comment for the owners letting them know you stopped by. Welcome TOS Blog Walkers! I am so glad you could stop by!


1. Heritage Homestead and Homeschool Academy
2.The McClanahan 7
3.The Happy Homeschool Mom
4. Books \'n Other Stuff
5.The Midlife Housewife
6.Because of Our Children
7.This Day Has Great Potential
8.Ladybug Chronicles
9.Freelance Homeschool Mom
10.Ben & Me

No comments: