Our Family

Our Family

Monday, February 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

We have some kind of bug going through our house causing low grade temps, coughs, sore throats, and runny noses. So far me and 4 of the children have gotten it. Hoping it goes away very quickly! Anyway, here's my menu plan for this week:

Friday 2/11-pizza
Saturday 2/12- takeout from the Valentine Banquet at church
Sunday 2/13- beef stroganoff, bread
Monday 2/14- grilled cheese, fruit salad, Valentine's Cake
Tuesday 2/15- chili , cheddar cheese biscuits
Wednesday 2/16- BBQ chicken, rice, carrots
Thusday 2/17- goulash


Check out some other great menu plans at www.orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope everyone feels better. The menu looks great. I think I may do the BBQ chicken for supper tomorrow night.
I am from the TOS Crew and am now following you. Please follow me and if you already are thank you! Have a wonderful week. :)
www.indoorgardenmusings.blogspot.com