Our Family

Our Family

Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



Friday is our usual shopping day, but as we got an unexpected snowfall we could not get out to the store. Even a few inches is a big deal in Arkansas and almost everything shuts down when it snows as it should in the land of no snow plows or salt trucks. Anyway, we had to stretch what we had until I could get town after church on Sunday although thankfully my hubby did get to stop and get bread and milk on Friday.

Friday 2/4-pizza
Saturday 2/5- takeout
Sunday 2/6- Superbowl Sunday- Homemade subs, potato chips, brownies
Monday 2/7- soup and grilled cheese
Tuesday 2/8-lasagna, bread
Wednesday-pot roast, potatoes, carrots
Thursday- beef and bean burritos

To see some other great menus go to http://www.orgjunkie.com/.

Happy Menu Plan Monday!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The snow didn't quite make it down to us. I'm visiting from the Crew blogwalk.

Marie said...

All these food blogs are really doing me in. It's almost 11:30pm and I don't need to eat at this hour but I can hardly help myself, hee hee!
Visiting on the Blog Walk!