Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tasty Tuesday: Strawberry Smoothies







I waited to post this today because we tried them last night for our evening snack.






Strawberry Smoothies






16 oz of strawberry yogurt



2 packets Kool-Aid cherry singles



10 strawberries



2 cups of ice cubes



Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
I got the idea from Kraft Food and family magazine's "Berrylicious" Smoothie and adjusted the recipe. This made 4 servings so I doubled it to serve 7. The kids had a great time making it and then drinking them!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will have to give it some time we have had our fare share of Strawberrys and try this they sound good.

mysteryhistorymom said...

Sounds yummy! Stop by my blog and check out my Raspberry Banana Yogurt Pops- YUM! Lori