- 60+ maps of the world
- 60+ maps of the USA
- 125 historical maps, including 25 biblical maps
- The complete map sets from The Mystery of History vols. I–III and All American History vols. I & II
- historical or modern-day maps
- outline, reference, political, or topographical maps
- black-and-white or color maps
- features including: names, borders, rivers, cities, physical features, and graticules
|black and white with states, cities, and rivers|
|black and white, no states, city locations but no names of cities|
|color, state and city names and locations|
As I mentioned, we are using MOH Vol 1 and WonderMaps has all of the MOH maps and keys included in it's collection which is wonderful! But, I am also using WonderMaps not just to teach the mapping portion, but during my reading of the lessons. We sit down with the laptop and when we are reading about the early Egyptians and upper and lower Egypt, I pull up a map of Egypt and show them exactly where and what we are talking about. In the words of my 9 year old, "Boy, WonderMaps really comes in handy!" Yes it does! I think showing them on a map where we are talking about makes it more concrete in their minds and much easier to understand and remember. WonderMaps has been a wonderful addition to our homeschool! It is one of those things that I didn't really know I needed but now can't imagine doing without!
I received a complimentary download version of WonderMaps as part of the Timberdoodle Blogger View Team for the purpose of writing a fair and honest review. I received no other compensation.
*this post contains affiliate links