Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Week-end Project

I have wonderful friends who, as their children out their clothing pass them on to us (especially boys clothing.) Me, not being the most organized person in the world, when the clothes are out of season or not the right size to fit one of the boys, put them in the closet. The boys, have also been taking clothes they are out growing and throwing them in the closet until the pile of clothes in there were out of control. Since it was raining and cold on Saturday, I decided it was a good time to clean out the closet. I went to Dollar General and bought 3 large totes (I had one) and 10 packs of hangers. I went right to work as soon as I got home sorting clothing. Anything too small for Christian got put in a bag to give away, and anything that was stained and torn got put in a bag for Art to use in the shop. Then I split everything up by size to put in the totes, saving the hangers for nice shirts and jackets. Needless to say it took longer than a week-end to complete the job. I did finally finish it up today and must say that it is much better. I am one step closer to being a little more organized.

No comments: