Our Family

Our Family

Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm Back!


Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I have been unable to blog for quite some time due to computer/internet problems, but now have a new laptop and an internet connection. I have missed blogging and am hoping to get back to it and blog at least three days a week. The end of 2009 was quite busy and I am sure that 2010 will be filled with lots of excitement (how could life with six kids be any different?) I thought I would post a recent picture of us picking out our Christmas Tree this year so you can see how much the children have grown in the last few months and then I will plan on starting off the first week of the new year blogging again.

1 comment:

6intow said...

Yeah! Welcome back. Look forward to hearing from you now and then. :-)

Good things I kept you in my Reader, so I didn't miss this.

Great picture!

~Erin