We have been making these paper spiders since Chelsea was little. They are really easy and fun to make.
1. Fold a piece of construction paper in half.
2.Place your child's hand with their wrist on the fold and their fingers spread open.
3.Trace around their hands.
4. Cut out the hand and cut off the thumb.
5. Open up the piece of paper and you should have a spider with eight legs.
6. Either draw or glue on some eyes and a mouth.
7. Hang up your spider. You can tape it to the wall, hang it from a string, or make a mobile out of several different size spiders.
We now have paper spiders hung up all over the house. Alex especially enjoyed this craft because he could do the whole thing without help (I did have to remind him to put his hand on the side of the paper with the fold.)