Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chelsea's Last Soccer Game


Last night was Chelsea's last Soccer Game. I must admit that I am a wimp about the cold. Even though I was born and raised in Western New York, I have lived in the South long enough that the warm temperatures have thinned my blood and it was only in the 40's last night. I did bring a blanket to keep warm, but it didn't help. Chelsea bought Hot Cocoa from the concession stand at half time to warm herself up. The game was supposed to start at 6:30, but we got pushed back to 7:00 pm because the early game started late. Once the game got started it was a great game, the best they have played all season. The final score was 3-2 (we lost.) Our team did not win a game all season, but I am glad that they had a coach that was focused on teaching them skills and improving their game and not on winning at all costs.

No comments: