Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby News




Yesterday I had a DR.'s appointment. We all went because I was having an ultrasound and the children were hoping to find out if we were having a brother or a sister. The appointment went well. The baby weighs 8 oz and my doctor says the growth is just fine. We think it will be an average size baby (average is good.) At first the baby was being very stubborn and was holding it's legs closed, but as the technician took some measurements we began to get a better view. The outcome? It is a girl!!! We are fairly confident the baby is a girl as we looked at many different views and saw no boy parts hanging around anywhere. The tech will not guarantee that she is right, but she did say she was more than 90 % sure. The pictures did not scan into the computer very well (sorry I don't know why they did that.) The children are very excited and Alex wanted to bring home the baby yesterday.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on the new editions of another princess! I am sure the children are waiting as patiently as possible for her to arrive :O) Have a blessed day!!

julia said...

Congratulations Lisa and family! I am thrilled for you all. I miss you all so terribly, (you wouldn't know it because I am horrible at keeping in touch) BUT I think of you and all my friends in AR all the time. Thanks for giving me your blogspot address (again) now I know what to do w/it!!! love you all - julia

mysteryhistorymom said...

Congratulations Lisa! I know that Chelsea is thrilled to have another girl coming into the family.:D Yippee! Lori

What were up to said...

Congratulations. A girl how exciting.

Anonymous said...

congratulations lisa!!! What fun! It was so great to talk to you the other day. you take care girl, love, kathleen

Linda said...

Lisa & Art-

Congratulations. Have been watching your children grow and change. Miss all of you, take care. Mrs. O