Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, June 1, 2008

It Is Time For VBS

Our church is having Vacation Bible School this week (I am in charge of the nursery,) so we will be taking the week off of school. We have to leave at about 8:00 and won't get back until 12:30 and by the time I get the children fed and the babies down for their naps, we all will be too tired for schoolwork. It is also supposed to be in the upper 90's this week and in the afternoons the kids will want to take a dip in the pool. So, there will be no Monday morning Project this week, but I will be posting about some other things that we have been up to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, I hope y'all have fun at VBS. I just wrote down the history guide and am so excited to know about it! Sounds like a great thing, thanks girl! take care, love, Kathleen