Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bathing Suit Shopping

We had to go into town early today to take Alex to the doctor and have his stitches removed. While we were there we went by Walmart to grab a couple of things for our trip. Chelsea's bathing suit from last year is in a little bit of rough shape so I thought we would look for a new one while we were there. Our mission was unsuccessful. I cannot believe the bathing suit selection there is for young girls. Why we insist on trying to make our daughters dress like this is beyond me. There were mostly two piece bathing suits (which I won't let her wear), or one piece with no backs to them. She did find a modest one piece that she liked, but it was white and we were concerned that it would become see through when it was wet. I hope we have better luck tomorrow when we get to Galveston.
We leave when Art gets home from work today, so I will post about our trip on Monday. Have a great week-end!

1 comment:

6intow said...

I agree wholeheartedly on the simsuit search. We were fortunate to find some end of season last year at Kohl's that I deemed acceptable. We sometimes wear T-shirts over as well. I think those swim shirts are a great idea, but very pricey. Same with the variety of modest swimsuits available on the internet, very few (if any?) under $60.

Hope your future searches are more successful.
~Erin