Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Too Cute!




Does anyone remember the cartoon He Man? It was on in the eighties, a battle between the forces of good and evil with the good guys always winning, and a moral at the end of each episode. Growing up with two brothers who loved this cartoon (and had most of the action figures) I think we saw every episode and some more than once. When we started getting Netflix, Art found HeMan on the list and got it for the kids. They loved it! We found the DVD rather inexpensively at Walmart and bought it. This morning, Chelsea decided she was going to make Anthony a costume just like HeMan. She gathered some material, measured Anthony, and started sewing. The result was this costume that now Anthony does not want to take off. Then she made him a sword out of cardboard. He is running around the house saying, " I have the power." I wonder how I am going to get him back in his diaper for his nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute. I was a she-ra girl my self. He mans twin sister...