Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Camping Trip











We had a great time camping with my parents this week-end. We went swimming, played outside, and every meal was a picnic. Art got to do some fishing. We did have several thunderstorms that each lasted a couple hours, but after they were over the sun came back out again. The storms made me very glad of 2 things. One, that I was not sleeping in a tent. There were tent campers all around us (most of them with very small children.) The wind was blowing so hard that they and all of their belongings were soaked. After the rain they just spread their stuff out to dry. I think I would have gone home, especially after the third round of storms. Second, I was grateful for the TV. Sad I know, but when the rain started we turned on a DVD, and played some games, and that kept everyone occupied until it stopped raining. When we got home Anthony started crying because he wanted to go camping again but he doesn't have to worry because we have a few other trips planned this summer.

1 comment:

momtofivekids said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I want to go camping! :)