Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary!




ON THIS DAY I WILL MARRY MY FRIEND,

THE ONE I LAUGH WITH, LIVE FOR,

DREAM WITH, LOVE




When Art and I met 16 years ago, (has it really been that long?) it was not exactly love at first sight. In fact we did not even like each other, and he was dating one of my best friends. Well that relationship did not work out, and several years later we bumped into each other in a grocery store where he was working part time. Less than 2 years after that we were married.

This is the short version of our story. Our marriage has been filled with ups and downs, laughter and tears, joys and sorrows, and many blessings. We have been through so much together but I wouldn't change it for the world. We now have five beautiful children, 3 dogs, and 14 chickens. Art is my best friend and I can't imagine my life without him. Happy Anniversary!

6 comments:

MommydeSmith said...

Happy Anniversary, Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 9 years. Just a few months after you were married is when I was first introduced to Art . I though you must have been a saint Lisa but you've trained him well lol. Happy Anniversary.

Anonymous said...

You are as beautiful today as were 9 years ago. Here's to my virtuous women. I love you...

The heart of her husband trusts in her, And he will have no lack of gain.

Art

6intow said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Happy Homeschool Mom said...

Thanks everybody!

Anonymous said...

Nine years filled with a lot of living in that time. Here's to many more filled with love and laughter