Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 31, 2008

Christian's Shoes


Christian is going to be one tomorrow! I can't believe it! Yesterday we took the kids to the store so Nana could buy him a present. She bought him two outfits, a bubble mower, and his first pair of shoes. That's right, Christian has never worn shoes before. Why? I do not put shoes on my babies until they can walk confidently. Babies need to be able to feel the floor under their feet when they are learning to walk, and if they are wearing shoes they are unable to do that. Now that he can walk confidently, and the weather is getting nicer he needs shoes so he can walk around when we are outside. He is no longer content to sit in my lap or the stroller, he wants to play with everyone else. Buying the shoes was an experience. Christian has very wide feet, and to find shoes that fit him we had to go to three stores. The picture above is Christian in his new outfit and shoes. He also enjoyed the box the shoes came in.

2 comments:

Sammi T. said...

Hi
I am new to blogging and just came upon your site by clicking NEXT BLOG. I will drop in again when I have some time. You have some great stories. Your family is lovely! I have 5 kids also and currently they are home for spring break, so got to go.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Christian They grow so Fast Lisa You have an awsome little family.