Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 4, 2018

Our Week in Review (May 28th-June 3rd)

 This will be brief.  I am a day behind and have been gone all day and am leaving again in a few minutes.

Tuesday We located a female Netherland Dwarf 2 hours away.  Chelsea volunteered to drive Nick if I babysat Liam.  I think I got the better end of the deal ;)  We took Liam to the park and took him swimming.  He had a good time.  The rabbit made it home safe.  Nick named her Scrapper.












Wednesday we went beery picking with 4 H.  We picked blueberries and blackberries to use for the jam and jelly workshop.  We did get to take some home.  I froze some and made some yummy blueberry muffins with the others.






Thursday Lily had piano.

Friday night we had to go to church to set up for VBS.

Sunday night was the VBS Kickoff party.

We put up our timeline for Bible Study Guide for All Ages.






Anthony made a doodle machine from Tinker Crate.




We had to take down our swing set because the wood is damaged and rotting. 

The children used some of the good wood to make Marshmallow a cat house.


I hope you had a great week!

Happy Homeschooling!

No comments: