Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Bought A Laminator!

I had never even thought about buying a laminator, or the many uses for one in the home and the homeschool. After spending some time reading and visiting several homeschool blogs, I decided that a laminator would definitely come in handy. I did not want to spend a lot of money on one, especially because even though it sounded great, how did I know it would be something I would get a lot of use out of? I found this Scotch Thermal Laminator that comes with two pouches at Target for $27.99. A 50 pack of 8.5x11 pouches were $14.99 and a pack of wet erase markers were $4.44

I had an opportunity to use it for the first time today. First, I printed out a couple of printables for Christian and Anthony off of http://www.nickjr.com/. Then, we plugged in the laminator. It took about 8 minutes to heat up and we laminated their printables.


While they were having fun, I laminated a few pages for menu planning and weekly school schedules. It was very easy to use and didn't take long at all. I am sure I will find a lot of good uses for my new laminator.

Post a Comment