Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Finished Product!


I started working on this Rag Quilt (crib size) when I was still pregnant with Lily (now 15 months old), back in the good old days when you could still buy fabric at Walmart. I thought I could finish it before she was born , but had too many other projects in the way, and no "spare " time at all after she was born. The quilt was stored away in a drawer and I really hadn't given it much thought until the other day. I pulled it out and decided to work on it. You know what? It took me only about 40 minutes to finish it! All of this time I didn't think I had enough time to finish it, and in less than an hour I was done. Those of you who are fabulous sewers, do not look too closely. I haven't really had a whole lot of sewing experience and really have taught myself when Chelsea developed an interest a few years ago, I am very pleased with the way it turned out.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

It is Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.